Premier NW Insurance is growing and we are looking to add an experienced Account Executive to our Commercial Lines team in our Salem branch office. We are an independent agency with a strong emphasis on customer service. We value our clients and our staff and have long-term relationships with both. We are not a large downtown shop. We are a team of down-to-earth individuals who enjoy making a difference for our clients.
DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Processing carrier paperwork including endorsements, renewals, cancellations
- All aspects of customer service
- Maintaining up to date and accurate client files in the agency management system
- Issuing Certificates of Insurance and ID Cards
- Quoting and issuing new business
- Creating Proposals and Premium Breakdowns
- Gather renewal updates/changes from the clients and report to carriers
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with the customers
- Keep up to date with industry changes and laws
DESIRED TRAITS / SKILLS:
- Current P&C License with 3 years of industry experience
- Typing speed of 50+ wpm
- Ability to self-motivate without need for supervision
- Ability to prioritize and manage workflow efficiently for maximum productivity
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Experience with Applied (TAM) management system is preferred but not necessary
- Ability to foster a team cooperative environment
Our agency offers a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, dental, LTD, 401k, flex spending account, paid vacation and bonuses.
To apply, please email a cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will be reviewed and qualified applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview. Compensation will be based on experience.